All training incorporates: strength training/ weight loss/core development/ corrective exercise/sports enhancement/endurance training/pregnancy training/nutrition guidance
- Strength training: Training designed to enhance muscle mass through inducing muscular contraction resulting in strength development. Differences in repetitions, workload, and duration of exercise determine variations of strength building. Modified to the goals of the client.
- Weight loss: idealistically, individuals are taught that calories in vs. calories out is the primary concept in losing weight. This can be true for some; however, weight loss training is designed to enhance your lean body mass, while reducing your fat index through cardiovascular and strength training exercises. Increasing your body’s ability to use fat for fuel raising the potential of losing weight and keeping it off!!
- Core development: The Core consists of variety of muscles from your hips to your shoulders that provide the foundation of postural support through stabilization of the spine and pelvis. A strong core systems enhances one’s ability in power movements of the extremities, in addition to providing protection of the back by sharing the responsibilities of weight-bearing stresses during movement. Training designed to enhance these muscles reduces risk of wear and tear complications from common lifestyle factors.
- Corrective exercise: With all lifestyle types, individuals can begin to compensate through movement creating muscular imbalances that can be present in postural and functional movement assessments. Corrective exercise is designed to emphasize correct actions of movement by strengthening the weaker portions of the body and to release the tension and compensation tendencies of dominating muscles.
- Endurance training: Training focused to enhance cardiovascular, respiratory, and muscular endurance during both aerobic and anaerobic activity. This consists of repetitive muscular contractions over an extended period of time with resistance to fatigue. Endurance training establishes a new level of fitness with improvements not only in performance, but an increase in energy, heart oxygen function, and an increased metabolism.
- Pregnancy training: During pregnancy, the female body faces an array of changes. Each women’s body, abilities, preferences, and comfort level are of extreme importance during the baby growing process. Exercise can provide many benefits for both mother and baby with appropriate planing and in respect to the different phases of pregnancy. All pregnant women should receive doctor consent to participate in any exercise activity. Once given approval….continue eating healthy, exercising safely, and post-delivery get that body back!!